понедельник, 19 декабря 2011 г.

I am senior staff


Dear Friend
I am senior staff work with a bank here in Spain, I need your assistance in repatriating the funds left behind by a late customer that died with his entire family before it is declared unserviceable.

Every attempt to trace any member of his family has proved unsuccessful and abortive.

I contacted you because we can therefore present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since there is no written will. I will give you more information upon your response to this.

I would request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and the integrity of the information as important. I contacted you as an independently proposal outside the bank i work. My Email: cortezalfonso41@yahoo.com

Best regards,

Mr. Alfonso Cortez
Email: cortezalfonso41@yahoo.com.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий