воскресенье, 25 декабря 2011 г.

Fwd: My Last Notification Letter




Dear Friend,  I am senior staff work with a bank here in Spain, I need your assistance in repatriating the funds left behind by a late customer that died with his entire family before it is declared unserviceable.  Every attempt to trace any member of his family has proved unsuccessful ,  I contact you, because we can therefore present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since   there is no written will. I will give you more Details to your response to this.  I would request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and the integrity of the information as important. I contact you as an independently proposal outside the bank i work.  My Email: cortezalfonso41@yahoo.com  Best regards, Mr. Alfonso Cortez  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий