четверг, 17 мая 2012 г.

I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality

I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality
Hello,

I know this letter will reach you as a surprise, for the simple fact
that we did ever met. Rest assured because these are good intentions.
I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality hoping that you
will keep this as a top secret or not be alarmed surprised.
I am Mrs. Miriam Keita
Director in the Department of Accounting and Auditing a BANK in Cote
D'Ivoire.
During my research at the bank, I found a tremendous amount of Five
million five hundred thousand American dollars (US5.5M) that was
deposited in an account since 1999.

From extensive research, the results showed that the bottom has been
filed by a foreigner who died in a plane crash in 2003 in Cotonou, Benin
to Beirut in Lebanon.

And since then, his account has been no claim of any person, is to this
end I humbly solicit your assistance and cooperation to introduce you to
BIAO (International Bank of West Africa Cote d'Ivoire) as an Associate
Business of the deceased customer late Mr. KARIM AMINE accordance with
statute and rules of procedure.

Be sure that all procedures will be monitored by me here until you
réceptionniez these funds into your bank account.
Now, let me ask some questions.
. Can I completely trust you?
. Can you guarantee the confidentiality of this transaction?

The bank must not know of my participation in this transaction with you,
I must serve you monitor, you provide all the information about the
deceased in case the bank would ask you question about the deceased.

We will share this fortune as follows: 45% for you, 5% for all
expenditures made during this transfer and 50% for me.

Rest assured that this transfer is safe, 100%, because I made all the
arrangements for its smooth running and know that we will proceed
legally and transparently.

I plan within 11 working days to bring the bank to transfer this fund
into your bank account.
In addition, this transaction should be treated with strict
confidentiality for the simple reason that I am still in service.

If you are interested in this case, give me an answer so I send you more
details on its progress.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Very fraternally,
Mrs Miriam Ketia

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий