воскресенье, 27 марта 2011 г.

From: Mrs. Julie Harding

HSBC Group Head Office
Address: HSBC Holdings plc
8 Square London E14 5HQ
www.hsbc.co.uk

From: Mrs. Julie Harding,

This is Julie Harding, head of International remittance department HSCB bank London; I got your contact from global worldwide research as l and my boss need a foreign business partner. To execute a DEAL of (GBP 8, 000,000.00) with us, it has already arranged but looking for a foreigner who will be Capable to handle it with us.
If you are capable update me so I will present you to my boss as the relation of our late customer funds to be transfer to you in your country, no risk involved. As we will be responsible for the legal documents to transfer the fund to you. And offer you a percentage. This deal will be executed under a legitimate arrangement. I will appreciate your immediately respond to this my personal Email: mrs_juliehardiing0000@yahoo.co.uk



Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Julie Harding

HSCB UK..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий